List of all Useful Turbo C++ Keyboard Shortcuts

Hi friends this is first time that I am sharing something other than C++ program on this blog. In this post I am going to share some useful Turbo C++ keyboard shortcuts.

I am sure that with the help of these shortcuts you can increase your working speed in TC compiler.

List of all useful Turbo C++ keyboard shortcuts

Previous topic
35.
Ctrl+F7
Add watch

29 thoughts on “List of all Useful Turbo C++ Keyboard Shortcuts

1. bhavna aggarwal

What does the action of F2 key i.e Go to cursor means here? please explan in detail. I am trying this shortcut key in Turbo C++, my cursor is blocked in this case. I am not able to use the MENU bar options with cursor instead i have to use keyboard for it.

2. gopi modi

Hi
    what shall I do to make my cursor stop blinking in turbo c++.I am getting mad at it .Please reply fast…Thank you

3. Uday

Bro i am not getting output even if i press ctrl+F9.please help me bro
    my OS is windows 7 and 32 bit

4. ayan

Hi
    which key is used for OR symbol.Reply me fast……please…………..

5. juli nayak

I wants to delete all save file in turbo c bcz when I open the turbo app and I wants to that new page for write program but after doing thing again its new program on screen its not new page

6. mustafa

Hello,
    I have lenovo pc and when i run my programm by pressing ctrl+f9 than, it dosent run, but f9 key do its work, so tell me how to disable function of f9 key to run my praogramm.

There is no way you can change shortcut keys in turbo c++, you can compile and run your program by going to the option menu given at top.

7. Anand

Hey how can I run a program using short cut keys , because in laptop if I press ctrl + f9 the screen is off because of laptop shortcut which is assigned by laptop company lenovo . How can I avoid this ?

8. guest

thxs your blog has been an immense help to beginners like me. 😀😀 🙂

9. sonia

i cant acces keyboard in any ofbmy turbo c compiler….why is it happening???😕…what to do now???

10. manesha mahajan

i have a lan setp with 1 server and 12 client terminals. I am using N computing L300 for connecting terminals and windows 7 os . The problem is if i start turbo c++ 4.5 version softare in clent terminals the cursor is vanished. so we need to type the program without cursor.
    Plz help me how to get back cursor in client machines. In server machine the cursor is displayed but it is vanished in all client terminals .
    plz help me