Hello everyone, few days ago one of my blog visitor sent me a mail. He was facing problem to run program from this blog. That’s why I thought that I should write a small guide regarding this. The step by step process is given below by which you can easily run or use any program form this blog on your computer.
Also Read: Basic concepts of OOP
How to run any program
1. First of all copy the whole program that you want to use.
2. Now open notepad and paste the whole code that you have just copied.
3. Save it with any name and with .cpp
extension for c++ program
and with .c
extension for c program, for example program.cpp as shown in above picture.
4. After that copy and paste this notepad file to Bin folder.
5. Open Turbo C compiler and open the program that you have just copied.
6. Now just compile and run it.
How to run graphics program
It may be possible that some graphics program will show error and not run on your computer. So to remove errors just change the path c:\tc\bgi to the path of bgi folder because it contents the file which is needed to run graphics program.
If you have further queries than feel free to ask.