W3Schools Offline Version Download 2016 [Latest Full Website]

Here you get link for w3schools offline version download 2016 for free (latest full website).

W3Schools is an educational website that provides web development tutorials. It covers topics like HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, ASP.Net, SQL and many more. W3Schools is getting more than 35 million visits per month and it is the most popular web development website on the internet. The tutorials are very helpful for beginners to learn web development. It also provides thousands of examples and facility to edit and execute them online.

Also Read: A Guide to Several Programming Languages Available for Web Development

The biggest drawback of W3Schools is that you can’t access these awesome tutorials without internet. Fortunately I have found a great solution for this problem. So in this article I am sharing the link to download W3Schools offline version for absolutely free.

Steps for W3Schools Offline Version Download 2016

1. First of all download the compressed file from the link http://sh.st/NuBmf

2. After 5 seconds click on the SKIP THIS AD button located at top right corner. Now you will be redirected to download page. There click on download button to download the file.

3. The file is about 36 MB in size and will become about 140 MB after extracting. Use any compression tool like Winrar to extract it.

4. Now go to folder www.w3schools.com and then open the default.html file.

5. This will open the W3Schools offline version website. Make sure you have any browser installed in your computer.

W3Schools Offline Version Download 2016 [Latest Full Website]

Watch Video:

You will not get all the features in W3Schools offline version but still you will get many. Comment below if you are facing any problem in downloading and using it.

51 thoughts on “W3Schools Offline Version Download 2016 [Latest Full Website]

1. Daniel Rivera

If you’re runing just HTML, put the code in any plain text editor and save with .html ext. run in your web browser, if you running PHP install a local server in your PC, and for other tools just download and run from local machine… I think that should work fine.

1. Rajkumar

i want try it yourself option. It’s not work in offline mode.

1. Zabi

Thanks to w3school offline,

but one think i don’t understand

How to convert 100MB into 2MB ? Please shear with us or e-mail me.

2. mallesh

Thanks for w3schools you have saved many programmers life becomes easier ..

3. bharat vyas

i m not able to download offline version of w3school…plz help me 🙂

1. Velu

Thanks !
      Downloaded. But it seems old(2011 contents), i need current(2016) w3schools tutorials.
      Please check.

4. Sam Gonmei

Can not download… When click to download option others web pages use to pop out….

5. Wicklife

I am trying to extract the archive.7z but am getting this error that windows cannot access the specified device, path or file….bla bla bla
    What could be the problem?

6. anselm

i already downloaded zip file and extract it,but i don’t know how to install it.I can’t find exe file.

7. prabhakar

hai, i’m download zip file and extracted and run the default.htm file this file was run properly but problem is when press the link it can be download file .asp format plz help..

8. suhaib

when I click defalt the home page is loading. Buttfrom there no link is working. When clicked on any tutorial link it shows that “this type of files harm your computer. Do you want to keep default.asp anyway?”. And no further loading. Pls give me a solution.
    My mail id:shoib.thamleer@gmail.com.

9. Ali

Hi! Thanks for the file. How can we compress files at this volume? the file just was totally compressed!
    Tnx

10. santhosh

after downloading the w3 schools offline the homepage was visible. but when i am clicking some lang like Php or mysql it is automatically downloading in the browser

11. Egline

Thanks a lot. It worked for me, although “Try it yourself” does not work. I am so greatfull.

12. kevin

thanks. I’m having problems with access to the internet, i live in a less urbanized place where you’d spend a lot to travel just to have access to the internet.

13. sooraj

Sir is any software required for open this offline site in computer.
    Plz sir tell me.

14. ravit

i want to tell u something for this please show me a full version download this website

15. Victor

I am finding it difficult to leave the home or default page it came with. if i want to explore another topic it tells me that “This page cannot be displayed” please what should i do to fix this. thanks.

16. nhom bay

I am really happy to glance at this weblog posts which carries tons of useful information,
    thanks for providing these kinds of data.

17. sarika mathpal

Thanks sir…but after downloading the w3 schools offline the homepage was visible. but when i am clicking on other links like Php or mysql its showing source code instead of web page in the browser

18. Abhishek tyagi

Sir i have done graduation in bcom and now i m interested in learning web development and i m also learning it online from w3 school
    But when it come for job everyone says that you have graduation in bcom and you have no bca degree or any diplome in web development … so help me sir what i can do .?

Computer Science related degree is the basic criteria that companies look for. But it doesn’t mean without computer degree you can’t get job in development field. Just learn the technology very well and build your skills.

Good Luck!!

19. SOWMYA MANOHARAN

i could not find the link to download the OFFLINE VERSION!

20. tezom divine

Sir am TEZOM DIVINE I want to kw hw to build web sit How do I start and end

21. Rockie

Unfortunately examples do not work. Thank You!

site is offline now so it will help to read theory.

Best regards,
    Gennady

22. Shubham Singh

thank you very very much. your website is the most and only useful website for the purpose.

Your welcome shubham, I am really glad to know that my website helped you.