Whatsapp for Java Phones – How to Download and Install

Whatsapp for java phones is like a dream for java mobile users. I found a solution for this and in this article I am going to tell you how to download and install whatsapp for java phones.WhatsApp is an app used to send free sms to your friend who is also using the app via internet. WhatsApp is available for various platforms like android, windows, symbian and some s40 phones. One who have a smartphone can easily use Whatsapp.

In this article I am going to tell you how to download and install whatsapp for java phones. Below, I am sharing a link to download WhatsApp for Java Phones which will run in almost all java mobile phones with big screen (having at least 240×320 screen size, can’t say anything about other screens). It is 100% working and tested by me on some nokia phones like Asha 200, C2-03, etc. So without wasting time just click on below link to download WhatsApp for java phone and comment below to let me know if it is working in your phone or not.

Note: This will not work for samsung phones because samsung phones do support some java apps but actually they have Bada OS.

Steps to Download and Install Whatsapp for Java Phones

1. Download both the files (WhatsApp_Messenger.jar and WhatsApp_Messenger.jad) from the link given below in your PC (not in mobile)

WhatsApp_Messenger.jar

WhatsApp_Messenger.jad

2. Copy both files in same folder in your phone, otherwise WhatsApp will not work.

3. You have done! Now try to run whatsapp from your mobile and enjoy using it.

Note: Downloading must be done in computer. If you download files from mobile then the file format does not support.

Comment below if you are facing any difficulty to download and install whatsapp for java phones.

223 thoughts on “Whatsapp for Java Phones – How to Download and Install

1. Sandeep Kane

Hey its not working on S5222 samsung star 3 duos
    it says : value is too large

1. mohit kumawat

samsung b313e metro me youtobe,whatsappaor 3d games downlode nhi ho rhe hai.

1. Neeraj Mishra

Try many times, it will definitely work. It also happened with me. 🙂

2. Sandy Pujara

i have tried many times in samsung corby pro B5310 but its not working shows invalid files.

2. ankita parab

its not working in samsung star 3 duos s5222…it say unsupported file format.. can you give solution to this…plz???

1. Neeraj Mishra

Have you followed the process as mentioned above? You need to download both the files in computer and then transfer it to phone. It is not necessary that it will work in all java phones. It will work in most of nokia phones with bigger screens.

1. Muhammad Abdullah

Hey!
        I have followed the process as mentioned above on my NOKIA 3310 (2017 model) but it says that UNSUPPORTED APP. Please help me

3. Farouk Babamu

i used my samsung galaxy S duos to download the two files and transferred them through bluetooth to nokia asha 200 and it worked perfectly.
    thanks for that….

1. sajin

I too installed on asha 200. But its say no certificates

4. loga krishnan

it works only in nokia mobiles……:(
    give me the link to download it in sony ericssion j108i

5. Sammy Flora

On my samsung champ duos (chat on) it says JAVA ERROR :INVALID FORMAT

6. kavi

It support for c203 but it show "could not connect server…….." please give ans

1. Neeraj Mishra

Maybe there will be some network problem, try it again and again, it will surely work. It is 100% working in c2-03, I have used it in my phone.

1. IB

Its not working for Nokia C203 …… What are the steps have to check

1. Piyush jain

if u are using nokia phone then go to the aaplication long press on aaplication and click on update version it will work today i have done this and it worked for my nokia phone 202

7. Anonymous

mine is samsung rex 80. touch screen but java. i did d same process as u mentioned but it says unsupported file when i try to instal it…. i tried 100 times….. plz giv me sum suggestion…….. fed up of trying all kinds… to instal whatsapp….. plz giv me sum suggestion….. 🙁

8. doc

i m trying to install it on gionee s96 but gives me error of unsuporrted MIDlet.. please help

9. kanhaiya kumar

when i install my samsung GT C6712 Java
    saying When install or play
    jad file – invalid file
    jar file – java error invalid format

10. Mahadevaswamy K.S

Not working in samsung s5253 and saying jar not found

11. Jeeva Raj

Not working in sony erocsson j105i. When i start the application it shows application error.

1. Neeraj Mishra

It doesn't support samsung phones, still you should try.

12. Felicia Hohome

i am using x-tigi air 1 phone which has an inbuilt whatsapp but unfortunately it is not working. i tried your format but it said not supported. please help me cause i need whatsapp badly.

13. Satyam singh

Can it will work on gionee S96 Java ?? Sir, please reply me as soon as possible.

14. yolande nehlum

the download didnt work on my acatel t.mobile phone

15. Sapna

My samsung gt c 3322 pr whtsapp download ho gya hai bt verify code show nhi ho rha .. Plssss mere no. 8800586322 pr verify code send kr do

16. Makoge Elungndelle

not working on LG GM360. the jad file says not supported

17. Nangrhem lamare

Is not working it say file to large to be save on my nokia 7210

1. srinivas

can you share something that works with sm b350e as i;m also using the same mobile..

18. Sajith

Hi I’m using nokia 6303i classic. It’s not working; shows invalid application

19. Rupayan Ghosh

After keeping in a folder which one to run…. Should we install any of the file…… Plz reply

1. ahsan

after copying these two files what we have to do?from where we will run whatsapp

20. Anand Awate

Not working for my samsung champ duos E2652.
    Please suggest.
    It is showing error as java error Content size too large

21. Olowoyo Kehinde Kelvin

I want to install Whatsapp on my bada os phone, It always displayed network error,
    Please can you help me on this
    Phone model Samsung wave 3

22. KALEPU SATISH

I got it.. But, it shows error as phone not supported.. What i have to do?

23. saim

in my mobile when i run “whatsaap messenger jad” it saying does not have permissoin
    and 2 whatsaap messenger jar it run and stop at 65% and say this java ap is not supporten

you have any solution for this mob

24. dhawal shende

will it work, on my full touch spice smart flo 6125 which is java powered. Plz reply me as soon as possible..

25. saroj panda

Ye jo whatsapp aapne banaya hai ye sirf nokia s40 java mobiles me chal sakta hai ….magar samsung java mobiles me nahin….plz samsung users ke liye whatsapp banayee….

26. arti gurap

its not working for samsung corby..??? what should be done…???

27. DANIEL CHISALA

How to downlod watsap nd messenger for itel 5100 java phone?

28. Manish

how can i install whatsapp for nokia 200 please replay my comment….. Please

29. Radha Yamini

It is not supporting with my java mobile Samsung wavey ,it is showing me no class defined exception….please someone help me

30. chaitanya

It doesnt work on my lg t500 . It says NoClassDefFound . what to do?

31. Haider Ali

Hey Admin of this video is this work on Haier JF 100 (Jazz X) Mobile phone?

32. shanil

i download jad and jar file of whats app.the jar file is not working.the jad file is working but i does not get a verification code to start the app.the server tells check your network settings.so what can i do for getting a verification code?

33. Mohammed Sami

i am using gionee l700 java phone i have installed whastapp java but MIDlet is unsupported

34. Mohammad Asif

I have followed the above process but the whatsapp opens but suddenly it shows PHONE NOT SUPPORTED

35. sandun

it is not reporting work on my samsung champ mobile and it says JAVA EROR FILE IS TOO LARGE please help me

After very long time I am seeing a positive comment on this article 🙂

36. Naveena

it is not working in my java phone it is saying that unsupported format and one more doubt how to install adobereader in my java kimfly phone please tell me if you don’t mind..

37. grylls

hello to every present gentle man&women wit h honour i can say what app will not work on d samsung old model thanks stupid what app cant work on samsung

38. shreedhar patnaik.

hey please sm b350e whatsapp should supported please open whatsapp for java jar FOR SAMSUNG B350E

39. ujjval

its doesntwork on my nokia c203 plz answer howcan i use whatsapp on nokia c203 its very urgent plz reply

40. yaser

it is not working i sohw unable to strat . How to solve this problam please help me my mobile nokia 5130

41. Pedro de S. Bona

I could not install it on my Motorola ex43O, it says that Java ap cannot be verified.

42. jinebhaojie

android phones alone have total support for whattsap.this app requires a autoroll-able device to function well.

43. balasubramanian

I had done what you told in the site , now I am having both the file jar and jad and also I seeing the both the file in mobile of java mobile, then what I have to do tell me steps to follow to activate in my java mobile .

44. mayank mahajan

hey in my also it happen many times and during installation it says that jar value is to big

45. Dave2017

Can the whatsapp work on asha 305 or 306 if I download both of the file formats on a samsung galaxy tablet and then send them for installation on the afformentioned asha phone?

46. Conrade

helo,why it keeps saying “sorry,whatsapp could not contact the verification server,please try again later when data service is available by choosing retry”

47. VEDANT

I am using Samsung GT B 7722,
    I used this process, but on my phone, it says “Java error, invalid format”

48. sparsh sharma

in 2017 it says it has expire and then i update on my mobile it says service not available please heeeeeeeeeeeeelp

49. Pranjal kaparwan

Hlo neeraj i have downloaded whts app in nokia asha 202 its running but after setting my profile picture my phone is showing that whts app is setting your fav. Contacts and after completing 49% its showing that u r not connected to mobile data or wifi. So plz help.

50. DHEERAJ KASHYAP

not working…it shows…..java error..invalid format….
    plzz tell me…how to run whatsapp…in samsung gt b7722

51. Sandy

the .jar file is in zip form. It has too many files. What to do ??

52. jagadeesh

how can i download whattsapp and uc browse for my samsung metro-B350E

53. Goutam roy

My phone is gionee L700,when i download it,it says unsupported midlet or insufficient memory.

54. debris99

Hi just tried installing on nokia 216, copied files to memory card, app seemed to install fine from memory card but then when I go to my apps and go to WhatsApp, it says unsupported app….. 🙁

55. lulu

This is my only hope to download what’s app hoping it will work

56. Ayaz

on nokia 6303i classic it is showing certificate not on phone or sim ? please help it is showing one app i copied 2 files and done the process as mentioned above .

57. Salge Hemrom

I installed it successfully in my device NOKIA 216, it says unsupported file.
    please help. :-/

58. krushna

59. Sayan Roy

i am using samsung metro 350. But this processep whatsapp does not supported in this mobile. Can you give me the solution?? plz plz

60. sanjay jana

hi sir i am sanjay jana i also request formy mobail samsung rex80 s5222 plez suport not this mobail plz help for the salustion plez?plez?

61. anandarup

i followed the procedure, but whatsapp didn’t work on samsung metro xl.

62. Jojo

NGM Argo, I followed every step, it fails to install. Doesn’t work!
    As I can see it works only on a few phones, you should write in the title of the article the compatible handset so the others don’t waste time.

63. Naresh kumar

Super ji it’s amazing my old Nokia X2 now having WhatsApp , but only thing I can only chat, I can’t sent any pictures

64. Kisan Panigrahy

hey its not warking in my samsung sm b355e. so how can instal whatsapp in my device?

65. vasntrao

its not working in lava discover 140 ………..
    it say unsupported MIDlet .. can you give solution to this…plz replay bro ???????

66. Vamsi krishna

i installed this app and the result is showing “unsupported app” whats the solution for this….?

67. Muhammad Abdullah

Installed on nokia 3310 (2017 model) but saying that unsupported app.
    Please help me.
    It is very important to me.

68. Mohit Silodiya

Samsung Metro SL java ki whatsup chalana he please help me mere phone me download krna he.

69. N Bakshi

Mishra Sir, when are you going to show us how to download Whatsapp for Samsung phones?

I have a Samsung Metro B313E mobile phone. It has Opera operating system. How should I download Whatsapp in it? Or is it just not possible?

70. Kesava ram

It works in gionee l800 plz plz plz tell Whatsapp will work..!

71. rishabh gaur

it is showing expired in my nokia c2 03
    followe all steps but not working

72. vamshi

thank u for solution but im using samsung mobile find a solution for samsung mobile also

73. dandyala shashirprem

is this working for samsung C duos
    and can we copy this files in SD card and copy in phones

74. Shrinidhi Shetty

Hey bro! U are right but askng me d certificates it is telling tht nocertificates in phone help me pls

75. Sandeep Barik

I tried it in Nokia X2, while I verify my mobile no it’s giving me an Error: “Could not Connect to server: Error occurred whilst opening connection”. Please suggest me how to fix this error otherwise, it is working properly from the beginning to the mobile verification level.

I am waiting for your valuable reply at earliest. Thank You

76. Anjineyulu

how to download whats app in samsung 313 mobile in

77. harshit rai

hello sir
    one que.
    samsung gt s5222 me pale youtube chalta tha pa ab kiyo nahi chal raha sir

78. Emmanuel

After following all instructions I need jar certificate which my Phone is requesting before WhatsApp apk can start. (Nokia c3)

79. ayiza

hum se install nahi ho raha kya karein please whatsapp download kardein

80. Ifeanyi

Please am using itel 5081 and when i click download it ll show open file instead of save up and open down.what should i do please