W3Schools Offline Version Download 2017 [Latest Full Website]

Here you get link for w3schools offline version download 2017 for free (latest full website).

W3Schools is an educational website that provides web development tutorials. It covers topics like HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, ASP.Net, SQL and many more. W3Schools is getting more than 35 million visits per month and it is the most popular web development website on the internet. The tutorials are very helpful for beginners to learn web development. It also provides thousands of examples and facility to edit and execute them online.

Also Read: A Guide to Several Programming Languages Available for Web Development

The biggest drawback of W3Schools is that you can’t access these awesome tutorials without internet. Fortunately I have found a great solution for this problem. So in this article I am sharing the link to download W3Schools offline version for absolutely free.

Steps for W3Schools Offline Version Download 2017

1. First of all download the compressed file from the link http://sh.st/NuBmf

2. After 5 seconds click on the SKIP THIS AD button located at top right corner. Now you will be redirected to download page. There click on download button to download the file.

3. The file is about 36 MB in size and will become about 140 MB after extracting. Use any compression tool like Winrar to extract it.

4. Now go to folder www.w3schools.com and then open the default.html file.

5. This will open the W3Schools offline version website. Make sure you have any browser installed in your computer.

W3Schools Offline Version Download 2016 [Latest Full Website]
Get a cloud desktop from one of the best hosted virtual desktop providers CloudDesktopOnline.com and work as you travel. Add Office 365 to your desktop by O365CloudExperts.com.

Watch Video:

You will not get all the features in W3Schools offline version but still you will get many. Comment below if you are facing any problem in downloading and using it.

92 thoughts on “W3Schools Offline Version Download 2017 [Latest Full Website]

1. Neeraj Mishra

There are few softwares that can be used to download any website for offline use. The best software for this is HTTrack.

1. Neeraj Mishra

It is an offline version so that option will not work.

2. Daniel Rivera

If you’re runing just HTML, put the code in any plain text editor and save with .html ext. run in your web browser, if you running PHP install a local server in your PC, and for other tools just download and run from local machine… I think that should work fine.

1. Rajkumar

i want try it yourself option. It’s not work in offline mode.

1. Zabi

Thanks to w3school offline,

but one think i don’t understand

How to convert 100MB into 2MB ? Please shear with us or e-mail me.

1. Santosh

bro its not possible to compress 100 mb into 2 mb some wesite which are showing this there motive is only to earn money with ads and servey

2. mallesh

Thanks for w3schools you have saved many programmers life becomes easier ..

3. bharat vyas

i m not able to download offline version of w3school…plz help me 🙂

1. Velu

Thanks !
      Downloaded. But it seems old(2011 contents), i need current(2016) w3schools tutorials.
      Please check.

4. Sam Gonmei

Can not download… When click to download option others web pages use to pop out….

5. Wicklife

I am trying to extract the archive.7z but am getting this error that windows cannot access the specified device, path or file….bla bla bla
    What could be the problem?

6. anselm

i already downloaded zip file and extract it,but i don’t know how to install it.I can’t find exe file.

7. prabhakar

hai, i’m download zip file and extracted and run the default.htm file this file was run properly but problem is when press the link it can be download file .asp format plz help..

8. suhaib

when I click defalt the home page is loading. Buttfrom there no link is working. When clicked on any tutorial link it shows that “this type of files harm your computer. Do you want to keep default.asp anyway?”. And no further loading. Pls give me a solution.
    My mail id:shoib.thamleer@gmail.com.

9. Ali

Hi! Thanks for the file. How can we compress files at this volume? the file just was totally compressed!
    Tnx

10. santhosh

after downloading the w3 schools offline the homepage was visible. but when i am clicking some lang like Php or mysql it is automatically downloading in the browser

11. Egline

Thanks a lot. It worked for me, although “Try it yourself” does not work. I am so greatfull.

12. kevin

thanks. I’m having problems with access to the internet, i live in a less urbanized place where you’d spend a lot to travel just to have access to the internet.

13. sooraj

Sir is any software required for open this offline site in computer.
    Plz sir tell me.

14. ravit

i want to tell u something for this please show me a full version download this website

15. Victor

I am finding it difficult to leave the home or default page it came with. if i want to explore another topic it tells me that “This page cannot be displayed” please what should i do to fix this. thanks.

16. nhom bay

I am really happy to glance at this weblog posts which carries tons of useful information,
    thanks for providing these kinds of data.

17. sarika mathpal

Thanks sir…but after downloading the w3 schools offline the homepage was visible. but when i am clicking on other links like Php or mysql its showing source code instead of web page in the browser

18. Abhishek tyagi

Sir i have done graduation in bcom and now i m interested in learning web development and i m also learning it online from w3 school
    But when it come for job everyone says that you have graduation in bcom and you have no bca degree or any diplome in web development … so help me sir what i can do .?

Computer Science related degree is the basic criteria that companies look for. But it doesn’t mean without computer degree you can’t get job in development field. Just learn the technology very well and build your skills.

Good Luck!!

19. SOWMYA MANOHARAN

i could not find the link to download the OFFLINE VERSION!

20. tezom divine

Sir am TEZOM DIVINE I want to kw hw to build web sit How do I start and end

21. Rockie

Unfortunately examples do not work. Thank You!

site is offline now so it will help to read theory.

Best regards,
    Gennady

22. Shubham Singh

thank you very very much. your website is the most and only useful website for the purpose.

Your welcome shubham, I am really glad to know that my website helped you.

23. Abinash Kumar

Maine download kar Liya hai but mujhe extract krne pe khi pe v default.html nhi Mila aur dusre file pe try Kiya to bas notepad open ho Jata hai .ab Mai aage Kya Karu?

24. divya

write a program on static variables,static member funtions and static members using constructors and destructor

25. Nikhil Vadhva

Mr. Neeraj Mishra !

it is good enough . We are getting knowledge by this platform .
    and your blog really reliable .

So, thank you very much to provide this.

26. Arju chowdhury.

can’t download it.

showing add only..
    I didn’t see anything on top right to skip for next page.
    can u suggest clearly.

27. Daid

look at the website rookiener.com website. They too have good tutorials.

28. Trisna

Hi, I say thanks to you Mr. Mishra!
    Your works very help most of us.

Just asking a question, I find a few XML tutorial in the offline version, did you diminished the number of contents of the actually w3 site, or it just missing?

29. Mohammad Azim

it is so much helpful for every body.
    I am thankful of you.

30. Nafasansono Harefa

Thanks a lot, w3school.com helpful us as a beginner to begin our passion in programming.

31. Albert Dominic

Nice one
    All i need in one place.
    THANKS A LOT

32. Cedie

ill try to download w3school 2017 but i still face error, ill follow the instruction in video that i watch but i’am not proceed when i was skip this add the website that i site is .sy.sh/10a. Help me to download it thankyou

33. kj i flemming

Are you sure this is the latest contents of W3S?
    Can you mark the Date of “collection”?

About the “try it yourself” issue, I use the consoles of developer tools on FF n Chrome plus an editor line Notepad++, cnp the content of a example, modify it in NPP, save a local version, then launch the page in the target browser, 4 sortcuts for 4 different browsers.

As of examples focussing on Javascript, I strip the example off the functioning part, then “Inject the code” using console command line.

Though a bit nasty, but it works for me.

34. Edwin Adeola

Thank you bruv!

I sincerely appreciate.

Regards.

35. Adeeb

Hello Neeraj Mishra,
    It’s nice & thanks for sharing.
    Please try to update a copy of tutorialpoints and studytonight.

36. sampson

thanks i hope to learn project management if u can help me with material i will be great full or share a site for me in my email thank icsampson@yahoo.com

37. venkatesh

hi sir i am venkatesh thyadi i am a student i know some basic . how to improved my knowledge how to get a job in to sofware company give any solution for me thank ful .venkateshthyadi@gmail.com that my e mail id pls give replay

38. Tarnue Pythagoras Borbor

try it editor is not working. Please solve this problem!

39. Charles Keni George

Thanks a zillion times for this “W3Schools Offline Version Download 2017 [Latest Full Website]”! it worked perfectly for me offline like I’m online, exactly what I’ve been searching for… The Try it yourself, worked pretty well, showing both the codes and the result just as I want. well-done Sir!

40. Private

Thank you. Brilliant 🙂 I have to pay up to $40 per GB over here. Very useful to have an offline version of W3 schools.

41. mukesh arya

This is an awesome to learn the concept. But i am getting one problem while i am using “Try it yourself” in offline mode, then i am not getting any Result… please tell me the solution….

42. Aniket Chauhan

I can’t downloaded it plzz send me on my mail inbox ‘aniketsinghchauhan01@gmail.com’