List of all Useful Turbo C++ Keyboard Shortcuts

Hi friends this is first time that I am sharing something other than C++ program on this blog. In this post I am going to share some useful Turbo C++ keyboard shortcuts.

I am sure that with the help of these shortcuts you can increase your working speed in TC compiler.

List of all useful Turbo C++ keyboard shortcuts

Previous topic
35.
Ctrl+F7
Add watch

44 thoughts on “List of all Useful Turbo C++ Keyboard Shortcuts

1. bhavna aggarwal

What does the action of F2 key i.e Go to cursor means here? please explan in detail. I am trying this shortcut key in Turbo C++, my cursor is blocked in this case. I am not able to use the MENU bar options with cursor instead i have to use keyboard for it.

2. gopi modi

Hi
    what shall I do to make my cursor stop blinking in turbo c++.I am getting mad at it .Please reply fast…Thank you

3. Uday

Bro i am not getting output even if i press ctrl+F9.please help me bro
    my OS is windows 7 and 32 bit

1. Shashwat

Use getch() it may be missing in your program Uday getch pauses the output screen

4. ayan

Hi
    which key is used for OR symbol.Reply me fast……please…………..

5. juli nayak

I wants to delete all save file in turbo c bcz when I open the turbo app and I wants to that new page for write program but after doing thing again its new program on screen its not new page

6. mustafa

Hello,
    I have lenovo pc and when i run my programm by pressing ctrl+f9 than, it dosent run, but f9 key do its work, so tell me how to disable function of f9 key to run my praogramm.

There is no way you can change shortcut keys in turbo c++, you can compile and run your program by going to the option menu given at top.

2. aman sharma

lenovo pc’s have a key to run the function keys so you have to press ctrl+fn+f9.
      fn key will be present near your alt key

7. Anand

Hey how can I run a program using short cut keys , because in laptop if I press ctrl + f9 the screen is off because of laptop shortcut which is assigned by laptop company lenovo . How can I avoid this ?

8. guest

thxs your blog has been an immense help to beginners like me. ?? 🙂

9. sonia

i cant acces keyboard in any ofbmy turbo c compiler….why is it happening????…what to do now???

10. manesha mahajan

i have a lan setp with 1 server and 12 client terminals. I am using N computing L300 for connecting terminals and windows 7 os . The problem is if i start turbo c++ 4.5 version softare in clent terminals the cursor is vanished. so we need to type the program without cursor.
    Plz help me how to get back cursor in client machines. In server machine the cursor is displayed but it is vanished in all client terminals .
    plz help me

11. Christofer

Hello, I’m struggling to find anyone with the same problem as I have, namely using Turbo C with a Scandinavian keyboard-layout. My layout uses AltGr+7 and AltGr+0 to get curly braces but when an Alt-key is pressed the menu shortcut gets activated so that it waits for, say, an F to enter File and so on.

I’ve searched the interwebs but found no answers to this problem. A discussion has been opened at https://turboc.codeplex.com/discussions/657735 but there’s no solution.

I’ll be happy to just disable the menu shortcuts or anything that enables me to write with the keyboard layout I’m used to.

12. Rudryl

When i press enter to indent or move to the next line it does not work.
    And pressing on the key space would delete my line of code,
    Help please!!!

13. ABHISHEK ASH

my programs are being saved even after saving it, what could be the reason. software being used – turbo C++

14. Misbah

i want to change the size of blinking cursor on turbo c++ screen …because when i edit my program it erases the rest of program …

15. Sree

HI..

In my keyboard in C++ I am unable to use the key which has + and =. All other keys are working fine. And this key also works in other programs as you can see. Can you pls suggest what to do