Borland C++ compiler is used to compile and run C and C++ program on windows platform. Borland C++ compiler was lunched after Turbo C++ compiler and has better features then it. Unfortunately the latest version of borland C++ doesn’t come up with an IDE, so we will use one IDE named as C Free to write and run our programs easily. In this article I am sharing the link to download Borland C++ compiler 5.5 and the steps to install and make it work.
Steps to Download Borland C++ Compiler
1. First of all download the zip file from the link http://sh.st/a8Ykg
2. After extracting it you will get two things Borland and C Free.
3. Now copy the Borland folder in C drive and after that install the C Free IDE.
4. After finishing the installation just open the IDE. It will automatically detect the borland C++ compiler.
5. Now just write and run your C and C++ programs. You can see in below image I have written and run a simple C++ program using it.
It is very old compiler so I will suggest you to use some modern compiler like GCC. You can download it from here. If you are facing any problem in downloading and installing Borland C++ compiler then you can comment below.