CppCode is an awesome offline C/C++ ide and compiler for ios platform. Using this you can easily write and run C/C+ code even on your iphone or ipad. This is a recently launched ios app which is available for free on itunes. CppCode is same as CppDroid which is a free C/C++ ide for android. Below I am listing out CppDroid features and also sharing the link to download it.
Also Read: CppDroid – C/C++ IDE for Android Platform
Features of CppCode
- compile C/C++ code offline (no internet connection required)
- built-in libc and libc++
- safe (no data sent to any servers)
- code complete
- real-time diagnostics (warnings and errors) and fixes
- built-in file navigator (variables, methods, structure fields, etc)
- smart syntax highlighting
- auto indentation and auto pairing (configurable)
- C/C++ code examples included
- quick type keyboard
- freemium, no ads
As I don’t have an iphone or ipad so I have not used this app. Just use this app and please share your experience by commenting below.