Here you will get the online quiz system project in JSP (Java).
Few days back my college organized a tech fest. There was a coding competition event in that fest. The first round was an online test that contains some C and C++ questions. I was managing that event and developed an online quiz system for it.
I thought that I should share this online test system with you guys. So here in this article I am sharing the system along with database, you can use it as a project in your school or college.
You can customize it according to your requirements.
Online Quiz System Project in JSP
The technologies and tools used by me to develop this system are:
Tools Used: Eclipse IDE, MySql, SQLyog, Apache Tomcat Server.
How the system works?
1. The student first gets a registration page where he/she has to register using name and email.
2. After successful registration, an instructions page is displayed. The instructions are as follows:
- Total Questions: 15
- Time Alloted: 20 Minutes
- Questions based on C and C++
- There is no negative marking
- Top 20 will be short listed for the next round
- Click on Start button to start the test
- After the test starts, don’t press back or refresh button or don’t close the browser window
3. When student clicks on Start button the test starts. There are total 3 sets of questions, so randomly a set is allotted to contestant. After attempting all the questions a Submit button is shown which submits the data that is stored in database.
The admin can see, add and delete questions in various sets. For each correct answer 1 point is given to the contestant. On result page the admin can see the result. The contestants are sorted according to their points.
Admin Email: email@example.com
Admin Password: tcp@gits
Below is the link to download the project with database backup file.
Comment below if you are facing any difficulty to use this project.