Approximately around 9.4% of world’s population uses Apple iPhones, and many of them have experienced the bug of iPhone getting stuck on Apple logo. This common phenomenon baffles each individual as an iPhone being not so pocket friendly can affect the monthly income balance of an earning individual if broken.
But there is no need to worry if your iPhone decides not to move on and display the Apple logo continuously, we’ve 3 hacks for you to push away the tempting Apple logo and get back to using your iPhone hassle-free.
Firstly, let us know about the root causes that hang our iPhones.
There are several reasons of the iPhone getting stuck on the Apple logo; we’ve listed the most common causes of the same:
- iOS 11 up-gradation
- Performing a regular restore or upgrade
- Getting iPhone Jailbreak
- Restoration of iPhone from iCloud or iTunes
Usually the above reasons cause the iPhone stuck on Apple Logo, we’d like to assure you that this isn’t a worrisome issue and can be fixed easily.
There are basically 3 main ways of fixing an iPhone stuck on Apple logo stated below, we’ve described each way in brief, for detailed information visit the following link https://drfone.wondershare.com/iphone-recovery/iphone-stuck-at-the-apple-logo.html
Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo Issues
1. Force Start
Usually in any other mobile phone, if there is any kind of abruption disturbing your device, you take out its battery and place it again and it starts working again.
But in an iPhone the battery cannot be removed, but an option of reboot is still available.
Steps to reboot an iPhone (compatible for iPhone 6s and the previous models, as the iPhone 7, 7S and 8 do not contain a true home button):
- Press the Home and Power button together, wait till the screen goes black.
- Release both the button as soon as the screen turns black.
- Press the Power button again till the device starts and the Apple logo appears.
This will restart the device, fixing the iPhone stuck on Apple logo issue.
For the iPhone 7, 7S, 8, and X press the Volume Down button and the lock button and follow the same steps mentioned above.
2. DFU (Default Firmware Update)
This is the strongest method of fixing the issue, but will erase all the data and the data recovery is irreversible in this method.
Steps to perform Default Firmware Update (compatible for iPhone 6s and the previous models, as the iPhone 7, 7S and 8 do not contain a true home button):
- Connect your iPhone to computer via USB plug and open iTunes.
- Press the Home and Lock button for around 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds leave the Lock button and keep pressing the Home button. A message will appear on computer screen “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.”
- Leave the Home button, the screen will now turn black. If the screen doesn’t turn black, repeat the above steps again.
- Now, choose the ‘Restore iPhone’ option on the iTunes window.
For the iPhone 7, 7S, 8, and X press the Volume Down button instead of the Home button and follow the same steps mentioned above.
3. The Safest Solution by using dr.fone – Repair
If you don’t want to lose your iPhone’s data follow the following steps and fix the iPhone stuck on Apple logo without any data loss.
- Download dr.fone – Repair from https://drfone.wondershare.com/guide/ios-system-recovery.html and now install it on your computer.
- Launch the application, and connect the iPhone via USB cable.
- Choose ‘Repair’ option from the main dashboard of dr.fone – Repair.
- Another window will appear, now choose ‘Start’ option.
- Another window will appear, now select your device’s model and download its compatible iOS firmware.
- As soon as the iOS firmware is downloaded, this application will repair the iPhone, after it finishes repairing the iPhone will auto start and it will function properly now without any data loss.
dr.fone – Repair is also available for Android version along with the iOS version on its official website: https://drfone.wondershare.com/guide/ios-system-recovery.html
Comment below if you are still facing any issue.