Nowadays, the email bounce rates & costs can totally ruin the goodwill of a company and increase the conversion cost. One must install an email validator; in-order to perform email validation, email verification, email checking to accomplish a clean email list.
An email validator checks whether the recipient is genuine email address or not and also provide other functionalities to regulate email list.
There are several email validators available in market, but one must rely on the tested ones with reliable features offered.
The MailboxValidator not only provides the clean email list services but also provides smooth API integration. The MailboxValidator is an efficient email checker used by Ampower.me, Colliers International, Custom Canopy, Exur, Pixely and a lot more renowned companies.
The MailboxValidator basically checks the invalid recipients by connecting to the mail server and confirming whether the recipient’s email address is a valid address or not.
Following features are offered by the MailboxValidator:
- Bulk Validation: One can get the entire mailing list checked by uploading it on MailboxValidator.
- Suppressed Email Checker: A ‘do not mail’ list is available in this software that performs suppressed email checking.
- Email Greylisting Checker: The mail server is also checked, whether it is a spam server created as a trap or not.
- Email Syntax Checker: Each email address must follow a standard address format.
- Validation of Single email: Speedy validation of single email is achieved.
- Role Email Checker: The role of the email address is checked, whether the email is playing a role of an admin, sales, webmaster, or support.
- Checking whether the email is from a free email provider: The email belongs to a free email provide, for ex- Google.
- Record Checking MX: Does the email address exist on the mail server?
- Server Connection Checking MX: The network that has been established with the Mail Server is intact or not.
- Duplicate Emails are removed: Removing the duplicate emails saves cost.
- Email Provider is Disposable: Checking whether the email provider is disposable or not, for ex- Mailinator.
- Free Trial: A bulk free trial is offered with free 100 credits.
- Integration of API: One can integrate API’s easily with the sample codes provided by the MailboxValidator.
It is very easy to use MailboxValidator as it is a fully automated email checker that maintains comprehensive reports of good-bad emails, domains etc.
Free 100 credits can be availed by signing up for the Free Bulk Trial, along with free 300 credits for API every month from the official website of MailboxValidator.
Until now more than 1,248,265,026 Email Adresses are validated till date and more than 201,381,096 detection of bad email addresses have been accomplished with 96% of Deliverability.
The Bulk plan has to be purchased one with a validity period; there will be no extra up-gradation or subscription charges to be paid later on.
Following packs of Bulk Plans of MailboxValidator are available:
- Bulk Trial (Free): 100 Queries, estimate time to perform 100 queries is less than 1 hour, email support is offered.
- Bulk- I ($19.95): 1000 Queries, estimate time to perform 1000 queries is less than 4 hour, email support is offered.
- Bulk- 5 ($39.95): 5000 Queries estimate time to perform 5000 queries is less than 4 hour, email support is offered.
- Bulk- 10 ($59.95): 10000 Queries estimate time to perform 10000 queries is less than 4 hour, email support is offered.
Following packs of API Plans of MailboxValidator are available:
- API (Free): 300 Queries, with Auto Renewal and Email Support.
- API- 3 ($29.95): 3000 Queries, with Auto Renewal, Auto Recharge and Email Support.
- API- 15 ($69.95): 15,000 Queries, with Auto Renewal, Auto Recharge and Email Support.
- API- 75 ($139.95): 75,000 Queries, with Auto Renewal, Auto Recharge and Email Support.
MailboxValidator provides restful api that is really helpful for programmers to validate single email address. You can easily implement it in your websites. One can get the result of a request in either json or xml format. For using the email validation API, you have to signup for anyone of above plans. You can also use it with form submission, user registration, app sign up and many other applications to make sure an email address is valid.