89% of customers shop from a competitor if they have a poor experience with your website.
By 2023, 22% of global retail sales will happen online.
Increasing your website speed by one second translates to 7% higher conversions.
Thus, you must build a website for your small business that will impress your customers. Which website builder will help you make such a website? This article will answer that. In the next five minutes, learn all about the 10 best website builders for small businesses.
Wix offers over 500 designer-made templates to showcase your products and services. Furthermore, you receive a domain name voucher for a year with paid plans.
Why should you trust Wix as one of the best website builders for small businesses? Because so does over 180 million people worldwide.
- Create a stunning website with scroll effects, animation, and video backgrounds.
- Connect over 100 APIs with the Wix Open Development Platform, Velo.
- The mobile-responsive themes allow users to navigate the site without any hassle. Furthermore, personalize the mobile version of the site with the Mobile Editor.
- Wix offers a personalized SEO plan based on the answers you give about your website, keywords, and location.
- Sell your products and services with Wix e-commerce.
- Wix Bookings allows customers to book appointments online.
Small businesses, bloggers, and Fortune 500 companies — 42% of the web uses WordPress. That is over 75 million websites. The huge number makes WordPress one of the most trusted website builders for small businesses.
- Create each section just as you like it with over 50,000 plugins. Creating a backup of your sites, collecting leads, creating contact forms — you will find a plugin for everything.
- Sell your products or services on the online store. WordPress has tied up with PayPal for payment processing. Thus, you won’t need to worry about collecting payments.
- The in-built SEO tools make sure your website ranks better on search engines.
- Google Analytics helps you to learn everything about user behavior on your site.
- Live chat, email, or one-on-one QuickStart sessions — you will always receive help 24X7.
- Have international visitors on your site? Create a multilingual site with support for 87 languages.
Squarespace offers a free trial of 14 days. Test out the features and decide if you want to use Squarespace to create a website.
The closed-source website builder means no one can add malicious codes to your website. Thus, your personal information and that of your users will always remain secure.
- Showcase your products and services with customizable galleries.
- Want to share private work with clients? Now you can with password-protected pages.
- Write your journey, announce a new product or service launch, and post informative business-related content with the dedicated blog section.
- See what are your best-selling products based on the number of sold units and revenue with Top Products.
- Site Content allows you to see which pages users engage with the most.
- The Squarespace mobile app allows you to manage your site on the go.
Weebly has tied up with Square product suite. Thanks to the tie-up, the website builder allows you to make a business website with an online store for free.
The website builder offers planning tools and expert starter guides as well. A step-by-guidance translates to less effort and worry on your part.
- Edit your website on the go with the Weebly mobile app.
- Integrated marketing tools such as Facebook ads and automated email campaigns allow you to reach more customers.
- A customer left products on the cart? Send them an abandoned cart email to push the sale.
- In-person events with the entrepreneur community help you learn and grow.
- The in-built SEO guide helps you to rank your site better on Google searches.
40 million people trust WebNode to build a small business website. The website builder offers a 15-day free trial.
You can showcase your products or services with over a hundred templates.
- You can manage your website on the go with the WebNode mobile app.
- Sell your products and services on the in-built online store. Already have an online store? Add the same on your website with a few clicks.
- Create up to 100 mailboxes. You can receive emails via Gmail, Outlook, or any other email client of your choice.
- Receive customer support 5 days a week. You will always have a helping hand in every issue.
- Read the WebNode blog to gain expert knowledge on building a website.
Over 1,700,000 businesses around the world use Shopify. If you already use another e-commerce platform, Shopify offers a simple option to switch.
You can hire an expert from the Shopify Experts marketplace to guide you through building a website.
- Online store, social media, online marketplaces, Point of Sale — Shopify allows you to sell everywhere.
- Facebook ads, email marketing, and Google Smart Shopping — Shopify lets you use every way to promote your business.
- A single dashboard to manage orders, payments, and orders make the process smooth.
- Over 6,000 apps allow you to customize your website.
- Shopify Support solves each query you have 24X7.
The developers claim you can build a website with Strikingly within 30 minutes. You can build one-page websites as well.
Furthermore, Strikingly allows you to edit templates even after the website is live.
- The in-built e-commerce store allows you to sell your products and services. With PayPal and Stripe compatibility, you never need to worry about payments.
- You can use an existing domain or buy a new one.
- Manage all the live chat, forms, signups, and newsletters from a single dashboard.
- Integrate your social media sites including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for better reach.
- The in-built HTTP translates to better security. Furthermore, better security helps the website to rank better as well.
Jimdo powers over 20 million websites. The website builder offers a free image library.
Furthermore, all the themes are optimized for mobile devices as well. Thus, no visitor will ever leave your site because they had issues navigating the site.
- The flexible layouts adjust as per the images and logos you upload to your site.
- Jimdo never charges any transaction fee. Thus, you retain 100% of your profits.
- The integrated booking tools allow customers to book appointments on the site.
- The website builder offers customized return policies and terms and conditions.
- Jimdo offers customized GDPR-proof legal pages.
- Create a logo to showcase your business with the website builder.
Over 450,000 websites worldwide use Duda. Among them, more than 15,000 are SaaS platforms and agencies.
The website builder offers 99.9% uptime. Your site will never show an error message.
- Duda optimizes each webs page for SEO, schema, and Google Core Web Vitals. Your site will always rank better on search engines.
- The website builder allows you to collaborate with clients and receive feedback inside the platform.
- You can allow clients and employees access to specific website features.
- You can create thousands of websites with existing data.
The website builder is also one of the most reputed domain registrars. Thus, you won’t have to buy a domain from elsewhere.
Furthermore, GoDaddy offers a reseller program as well. Choose which GoDaddy product you want to sell and GoDaddy will take care of everything from the online store to the payment gateway.
- GoDaddy offers a range of videos you can watch to get started.
- Automated backup means you will never lose any of your data.
- Reach more customers with email marketing. Promote your products and services to your customer’s inboxes.
- Learn all about user behavior on your site with Google Analytics.
- In-built SEO helps the website to rank better on search engines.
What are the best website builders?
With over 500 templates, an in-built SEO feature, and over 100 APIs, Wix tops the chart. However, if you specifically want an online store, go for Shopify.