CSS3 transitions are great presentational effects that permit several property changes in CSS3 values including the most effective ones. The different transition effects can be easily applied to a wide range of CSS properties, comprising in width, opacity, background-color and height. You can carefully read on the article for further information. Not many people know that at present CSS3 transitions module is just at the primary stage of development. One needs to look out for some fine solutions in this regard for better results.
Some of the major features of this version are:
– CSS3 hardware transition support for Webkit and Firefox.
– Manual slide or automatic rotation.
– Resuming play after interruption possible.
– Toggle in order to pause the auto play option.
– Set the primary slide index with a precise parameter.
– Capability to move to the last slide.
– Several functions to play/pause the automatic slideshow.
– A suitable parameter for setting the duration of transition.